Director of Alliances
The Alliance Directors serves as the liaison to the Organization inside and outside of Dartmouth College. The Alliance Director leads all communication with other outside and internal groups in order to unify the Organization along other collegiate organizations. The Alliance Director’s duties include:
- Working with the Co-Directors of the Organization to establish formal alliances between Dartmouth Community Allies and the Organization;
- Communicating, relaying, and requesting information, connections, events between Dartmouth College and the Ivy League - Brown University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Harvard University, Princeton University, the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale University;
- Collecting information and updating the state of the Ivy League on any issues affecting undocumented students at all Ivy League Institutions with the Organization;
- Coordinating inter-collegiate conferences with the Co-Directors of the Organization;
- Maintaining a record, along with the Secretary, of the Organization’s events.
- The Alliance Director shall, along with the Co-Directors also establish alliances and other obligations outlined in 4.07B-D with other non-Ivy League collegiate organizations who share similar purposes as the Organization.
- There must be at least one Alliance Director active every term.
- Maintain, email and communicate to faculty, and staff organizations through the mailing lists in the Dartmouth College email account