Director of Communications
The Director of Communications shall be the guardian of the Constitution (Parliamentarian), and enforce the regulations and policies set forth by it. The Director of Communications shall be a first-year student. The Director of Communications’ duties include:
- Manage the Dartmouth CoFIRED Facebook Page and Group, as well as the Twitter Account.
- Invoke the Constitution during Executive Committee and General meetings to ensure a check and balance
- Oversee the Co-Director’s activities and supersede any violations of the Constitutions
- Act as the final arbitrator of Constitutional impasse
- After CoFIRED meetings, each individual member may have a “to-do”, which is any item to be fulfilled by the next general meeting. The Director of Communications must remind members to complete the “to-do’s”.
The Executive Committee may decide to confer this position to a non-first year student