The Historian is responsible for keeping records of events of the Organization such as photographs, fliers, displays and all other forms of institutional memory of the organization.
- It is the Historian’s job to update and organize an archive of all the documents related to the organization’s success, struggles and failures. These documents include, but are not limited to agendas, minutes, emails and news articles.
- The Historian must work with the Secretary to maintain an accurate and chronological set of minutes and agendas.
- The Historian shall archive all materials, especially newspaper articles, in the CoFIRED binder that is passed down by the previous Secretary or Historian.
- In all events sponsored by CoFIRED or where CoFIRED Executive Committee members attend, the Historian shall record the event through video or pictures and upload them before the term in which the event took place ends in the Dartmouth CoFIRED Google Drive.
- The Historian shall also archive pictures through Facebook and Flickr.